Re: Journal size

Yes I will :-), thank you for pointing out this to me.

––––
Sébastien Han
Cloud Engineer

"Always give 100%. Unless you're giving blood."

PHONE : +33 (0)1 49 70 99 72 – MOBILE : +33 (0)6 52 84 44 70
EMAIL : sebastien.han@xxxxxxxxxxxx – SKYPE : han.sbastien
ADDRESS : 10, rue de la Victoire – 75009 Paris
WEB : www.enovance.com – TWITTER : @enovance