Re: Ceph Crach at sync_thread_timeout after heavy random writes.

Hi Wolfgang,

        Thanks for the reply,but why my problem is related with issue#3737? I cannot find any direct link between them. I didnt turn on qemu cache and my qumu/VM work fine

                Xiaoxi

在 2013-3-25,17:07,"Wolfgang Hennerbichler" <wolfgang.hennerbichler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 写道: