Cluster Map Problems

Hi,

I want to change my crushmap to reflect my setup, I have two racks with
each 3 hosts. I want to use for the rbd pool a replication size of 2.
The failure domain should be the rack, so each replica should be in each
rack. That works so far.
But if I shutdown a host the clusters stays degraded, but I want that
the now missing replicas get replicated to the two remaining hosts in
this rack.

Here is crushmap.
http://pastebin.com/UaB6LfKs

Any idea what I did wrong?