Re: Re-exporting RBD images via iSCSI

Hey guys,

TGT has indeed been patch with the first pass at iSCSI work by
Inktanker Dan Mick. This should probably be considered a 'tech
preview' as it is quite new.  Expect a blog entry to show up on the
ceph.com blog in a week or two from Dan about all his hard work.

Best Regards,

Patrick McGarry
Director, Community || Inktank

http://ceph.com  ||  http://inktank.com