Re: Ceph at World Hosting Days

Hi,

On 03/14/2013 05:05 PM, Patrick McGarry wrote:
Hey Ceph fans,

The World Hosting Days event in Rust, Germany [1] is fast-approaching,
and a couple of Ceph disciples will be available to beat about the
head and shoulders if you care to stop by the Dell booth.

So far I know both Nigel Thomas and myself will be in attendance from
Inktank, and Wido from 42on will be there.  If anyone else plans on
being there I would love to hear about it.  If we get a decent list I
can put together a mugshot page on ceph.com and try to plan an
impromptu sit-down similar to what we had at FOSDEM (which was
great!).

If nothing else I'm sure we'll be in attendance at the Collesseo bar
[2] in the evenings, so stop by and we'll enjoy a tall, frosty adult
beverage and talk Ceph.

One warning on the Colloseo bar though: The Germans serve beer in big quantities.

Other then that, looking forward to having some good Ceph conversations!

Wido

If you aren't able to make it down for WHD, but would still like to
kick around an Inktanker, I will be in Frankfurt until Sunday
following the event.  Just hit me up via email or twitter, I'd be
happy to sit down and provide you with a beverage-in-absentia.
Looking forward to it.

[1] http://www.worldhostingdays.com/
[2] http://resort.europapark.de/lang-en/Restaurants-Bars/Bars/c718.html

Best Regards,