Please update your information

Dear Valued Customer,

Your Credit Card has been Suspended, as an error was detected in your Credit Card information. The reason for the error is not certain, but for security reasons, we have suspended your Credit Card temporarily.

We need you to update your information for further use of this Credit Card.

To Lift this Suspension:

Click Here

and follow the Steps to re-activate your Credit Card.

NOTE:
If this is not resolved within 72 hours, we will be forced to susupend your Credit Card Permanently as it may be used fraudulently. The purpose of this verification is to ensure that your Credit Card account has not been fraudulently used.

Thanks,

Customer Support Service.

Copyright © 1999-2013

Verified by Visa® All Rights Reserved.