Re: Can't Mount CephFS

I do not, that server is offline. Though at one point, I did have a monitor running at that IP, and had mounted the ceph FS from that server on the server which is exhibiting the connectoin failed error. The command I'm using to mount is:

mount -t ceph 10.122.32.23:/ /mnt/

On Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 10:19 AM, Sam Lang <slang@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 11:05 AM, Scott Kinder <skinder@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Auth is disabled, John. I tried mounting the ceph FS on a Ubuntu server, and
> I see the following error in /var/log/syslog:
>
> libceph: mon0 10.122.32.21:6789 connection failed
>
> When the mount fails, it outputs "mount error 5 = Input/output error" to the
> console. I've verified that I can connect to port 6789 from the client to
> the server:
>
> # telnet 10.122.32.23 6789

In the above mon connect failure, its looking for 10.122.32.21.  Do
you have a monitor running there as well?  What mount command are you
using?
-sam