Re: I/O Speed Comparisons

On 03/07/2013 12:46 PM, Mark Nelson wrote:

> Thanks for the heads up Wolfgang.  I'm going to be looking into QEMU/KVM
> RBD performance in the coming weeks so I'll try to watch out for this
> behaviour.

Thanks for taking the time. It seems to me as if there are so many
interrupts within the virtual machine during either reading or writing
to ide or virtio devices that the virtual machine itself doesn't really
cope well with that situation. It looses time, mourse cursor jerks or
the virtio-console claims that there are too many interrupts, and it
doesn't provide me with scrollback-stuff.

Wolfgang