Re: ceph.conf "include another file" option?

Nothing I'm able to find.  You can specify a file with -c or
with CEPH_CONF, though, so you could always glue together a temp
file from pieces yourself.  -c and CEPH_CONF can also be a list
of files to try (the first one that parses successfully will
be the configuration), if that's helpful.

You may also be interested to know about "ceph --admin-daemon <admin socket> config show".