10mil MDS caps - how to release them?

Hello,

I have 10.2.6 CephFS setup with 2.5k mounted ceph-fuse clients. Cluster usage is light, but it involves high amount of files. Clients managed to get around 10mil MDS caps (mds.caps in perf dump). From my previous testing I noticed that clients and/or MDS usually do not release these caps and file deletion, client unmount or MDS failover is needed to get caps count down.

Is there some other way to release unused caps? Can someone brief me on code to implement such feature?