Re: Blocked Ops > 32 sec

In the " Blocked Ops > 32 sec" thread, Sage mentioned a jewel bug that could cause scrubs to block osds and cause slow request warnings. Can someone point me to that bug? I believe I have those symptoms, but my google-fu is weak.

Thanks,
Aaron
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This e-mail message and any attachments are only for the use of the intended recipient and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, distribution or other use of this e-mail message or attachments is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail message in error, please delete and notify the sender immediately. Thank you.