Re: Ceph jobs

It looks like the new web site has a section for that very thing:

http://ceph.com/jobs/

On 1/19/17, 1:32 PM, "Ceph-large on behalf of David Turner"
<ceph-large-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of drakonstein@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>Is there a convenient place for Ceph admins to find employment
>opportunities and/or work?  I've become very proficient with Ceph and
>might be in the market for a new opportunity.

E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this message and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, copying, or storage of this message or any attachment is strictly prohibited.