Re: Enhance Ceph Storage Online Presence

Hi Hang,

I intended to follow up on my previous email about enhancing Ceph Storage website. We believe it can greatly enhance your online presence.

Would you care to discuss this further?

Eagerly awaiting your response.

Best regards,
DorisOn Monday, Jul 15, 2024 at 4:42 AM depohinoelle@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Hi Hang, I hope this message finds you well. I'm delighted to advise you that we can assist in upgrading Ceph Storage website. Our goal is to enhance your online presence and help expand your business. Would you like more information about our offerings and portfolio? Anticipating your response. Best regards, Doris

[Index of Archives]     [CEPH Users]     [Ceph Large]     [Ceph Dev]     [Information on CEPH]     [Linux BTRFS]     [Linux USB Devel]     [Video for Linux]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Yosemite News]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux SCSI]