RE: [ceph-users] Fwd: ceph upgrade from luminous to nautils

I did the same upgrade from Luminous to Nautilus, and still have osd's created with ceph-disk. I am slowly migrating to lvm and encryption.

However I did have some issues with osd's not starting, you have to check run levels and make sure the symlinks are still correct. I also had something that I had to change ownership /dev/sdX before it would start.

I still have this in my rc.local

chown ceph.ceph /dev/sdb2
chown ceph.ceph /dev/sdc2
chown ceph.ceph /dev/sdd2