Re: All RBD IO stuck after flapping OSD's

On Tue, Jun 29, 2021 at 10:39 AM Robin Geuze <robin.geuze@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hey Ilya,
>
> Do you have any idea on the cause of this bug yet? I tried to dig around a bit myself in the source, but the logic around this locking is very complex, so I couldn't figure out where the problem is.

I do.  The proper fix would indeed be large and not backportable but
I have a workaround in mind that should be simple enough to backport
all the way to 5.4.  The trick is making sure that the workaround is
fine from the exclusive lock protocol POV.

I'll try to flesh it out by the end of this week and report back
early next week.

Thanks,

                Ilya

[Index of Archives]     [CEPH Users]     [Ceph Large]     [Ceph Dev]     [Information on CEPH]     [Linux BTRFS]     [Linux USB Devel]     [Video for Linux]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Yosemite News]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux SCSI]