provisioning clients in teuthology with an extra local filesystem

I've been working on a patch series to overhaul the fscache code in the
kclient. I also have this (really old) tracker to add fscache testing to
teuthology:

    https://tracker.ceph.com/issues/6373

It would be ideal if the clients in such testing had a dedicated
filesystem mounted on /var/cache/fscache, so that if it fills up it
doesn't take down the rootfs with it. We'll also need to have
cachefilesd installed and running in the client hosts.

Is it possible to do this in teuthology? How would I approach this?

Thanks,
--
Jeff Layton <jlayton@xxxxxxxxxx>

[Index of Archives]     [CEPH Users]     [Ceph Large]     [Ceph Dev]     [Information on CEPH]     [Linux BTRFS]     [Linux USB Devel]     [Video for Linux]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Yosemite News]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux SCSI]