Goodbye and thanks for all the cuttlefish!

Hello ceph-{users,devel},

most of you might not know me, but I've been around a while.
I've been on these lists since probably 2012, when my company, Filoo,
started operating one of the early Ceph clusters for VM images. Much has
changed since then, and today we shut down our biggest Ceph cluster.

This was not for technical reasons, but purely for operational and
commercial reasons. I still think Ceph is a superior concept and I'm
sure it will continue to evolve and mature.

The interactions on and off the Ceph lists, especially by Sage and many
of the original Inktank team, have helped us tremendously, thanks a lot
for that!

I wish you all the best for the future of Ceph and will unsubscribe now.
See you around!

Best regads,

Chris

[Index of Archives]     [CEPH Users]     [Ceph Large]     [Ceph Dev]     [Information on CEPH]     [Linux BTRFS]     [Linux USB Devel]     [Video for Linux]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Yosemite News]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux SCSI]