Re: ceph-monstore-tool rebuild question

Thanks, kefu.
I have another question, as we have limit the max ops in on
transaction during ceph-objectstore-tool update_osdmap()
to avoid the rebuild process consuming lots memory and killed by oom.
Should we add the same operation in ceph-monstore-tool::update_paxos()?

kefu chai <tchaikov@xxxxxxxxx> 于2019年6月21日周五 下午10:30写道: