Ceph DocUBetter Meeting is On!

Hi everyone,

As announced at Sage Weil's keynote at Cephalocon Barcelona, the
community has been investigating ways to help improve the Ceph
documentation for onboarding new contributors and users.

We're excited to announce a new contractor role that would be funded
by the Ceph Foundation, to help with this initiative. We'll be
discussing this more in today's meeting.

Please join us in the next meeting: https://bluejeans.com/908675367

Thanks!

--

Mike Perez (thingee)