Re: octopus planning calls

On 6/6/19 2:35 PM, Sage Weil wrote:
On Thu, 6 Jun 2019, Sage Weil wrote:
Hi everyone,

We'd like to do some planning calls for octopus.  Each call would be 30-60
minutes, and cover (at least) rados, rbd, rgw, and cephfs.  The dashboard
team has a face to face meeting next week in Germany so they should be in
good shape.  Sebastian, do we need to schedule something on the
orchestrator, or just rely on the existing Monday call?

1- Does the 1500-1700 UTC time range work well enough for everyone?  We'll
record the calls, of course, and send an email summary after.

2- What day(s):

  Tomorrow (Friday Jun 7)
  Next week (Jun 10-14... may conflict with dashboard f2f)

It seems SUSE's storage team offsite runs through tomorrow, and Monday is
a holiday in Germany, so let's wait until next week.

How about:

Tue Jun 11:
   1500 UTC  Orchestrator (Sebastian is already planning a call)
   1600 UTC  RADOS

Could we do rados later in the week, Wed, Thurs or Fri 1600 UTC?