06/06/2019 perf meeting is on!

Hi Folks,

Welcome back from Cephalocon!  Perf meeting is on in ~15 minutes.  I'm sending this both to the old and the new ceph development lists, but in the future these emails will only be sent to the new dev@xxxxxxx list so please remember to register!

Today we will talk a bit about some of the discussion that happened at cephalocon around the new community performance hardware, plans for incerta, Jenkins performance testing, autotuning, and trocksdb.

Etherpad:

https://pad.ceph.com/p/performance_weekly

Bluejeans:

https://bluejeans.com/908675367