S3 Select

Hi Karan, Kyle, ceph-devel,

I'm looking into a potential implementation of s3 select, and trying
to gather some information about current use of this feature. Karan,
is there any specific use case that you have in mind?
Anyone else that has any experience with this feature and what users
expect exactly from it please feel free to chime in. The different
directions we can take implementing it vary a lot, and there are
likely different trade offs that we need to consider. Any light shed
into it could be really useful.

Thanks,
Yehuda