Re: fully encrypted ceph

Thanks for hint about Nautilus messenger v2! Was not aware it is near ready.

I'm using Nautilus 14.2.1 - how exactly can I enable "secure mode"?
http://docs.ceph.com/docs/nautilus/rados/configuration/msgr2/#bind-configuration-options
describes what it is but does not mention how to enable.

P.S. If I use dmcrypt for my OSDs I should backup keys. Is it enough
to backup monitors like described here(stop daemon + backup DB
folder)?
https://blog.widodh.nl/2014/03/safely-backing-up-your-ceph-monitors/

Would I be able to start cluster in case all mons are lost with such backup?

Ugis

trešd., 2019. g. 29. maijs, plkst. 21:39 — lietotājs Gregory Farnum
(<gfarnum@xxxxxxxxxx>) rakstīja: