When to use RadosStriper vs. Filer ?

The idea is to use sqlite3 to work around the disk size constraint for
individual objects and/or their attributes (key-value pairs) so that
the Ceph implementation can manage/stripe the underlying data blocks
across OSDs seamlessly.

The implementation would be an sqlite3 VFS back-end interface to Ceph.
eg. metadata server (MDS) could create an sqlite3 database using this
new back-end to manage objects spread across OSDs

So, do I use the RadosStriper or the Filer class for the implementation ?

Or, do I need to tweak current implementation of some class(es) to get
the desired functionality in place to be used in the sqite3 VFS
interface implementation.

--
Milind