s3-tests development 2019

Does s3-tests still merge PRs from non-Ceph developers?  While I have
contributed to this project in the past, the GitHub repository currently
has 55 open PRs with 7 opened by me[1], some for almost 5 years.  We
previously discussed this in 2015[2] and made some progress but have
stalled again.  I prefer to work with the upstream project but if this
is not possible please communicate this expectation, preferably in the
README.  Several S3 implementations such as S3Proxy and swift3 use
s3-tests and it would be a shame if we could not collaborate.

[1] https://github.com/ceph/s3-tests/pulls/gaul
[2] https://marc.info/?l=ceph-devel&m=142500510918349&w=2

--
Andrew Gaul