All Jenkins builds halted

Hi,

Just a quick note on Jenkins, we are undergoing a major outage which
we are trying to recover from. Our master jenkins was affected with a
malware, a new instance is being worked on and we expect this to be
fully operational tomorrow.

This means *new* builds and repos, Github PR checks, and formal Ceph
releases are impacted.

Once all systems are fully working, PRs will have to manually
re-trigger the jobs (I will follow up on how to do that).

Thanks for your patience while we work on this.

-Alfredo