Re: Fwd: “ceph df” pool section metrics is wrong during backfill

Hi Igor,
    Thanks for trouble shooting with us.   It is acceptable that the
'ceph-bluestore-tool repair' is nonreversible as once "ceph osd
require-osd-release nautilus" was set after upgrade, downgrade to
pre-naulitus is impossible.
    But seems we can  either make the "ceph-bluestore-tool repair" run
automatically after require_naulitus flag was set,  and/or ,clearly
state in the release note that make "ceph-bluestore-tool repair" a
step of upgrade, just like ceph-volume import.   Everyone upgrade to
Naulitus will finally have a day to hit into this issue, either when
cap add or break fix.

Xiaoxi

Igor Fedotov <ifedotov@xxxxxxx> 于2019年4月10日周三 下午11:06写道: