Spontaneous pg movement

Hi all,

Is it possible that monitor will change pg distribution after number of OSDs restarted? Or is that possible if some configuration options changed before OSDs restarted. And restart of OSDs just triggered pgs recalculation?

I saw a number of pgs moved (0.3% misplaced) just after OSDs on one host restarted. At least it seems that nothing else was changed. I'm sure that osd reweight was not called by anybody including balancer plugin.

Ceph version 12.2.8

--

Best regards,
Aleksei Gutikov