IMPORTANT: nautilus branching

We're branching off nautilus!

This means:

- Merge any final fixes you want for nautilus directly into the nautilus
branch.

- If you screw up and merge it to master, cherry-pick -x to nautilus.

- I will periodically merge nautilus back into master, up to and including
the final/first stable v14.2.0 nautilus release.  (This is to ensure the
master 'git describe' version is >= nautilus, although shortly after
nautilus is out we'll also create a v15.0.0 tag just to kick off the
octopus cycle.)

- Any pull requests that target the nautilus branch should be marked
with the 'nautilus' milestone.  If there are PRs there that aren't going
to make it and will need a backport, please remove the milestone.

I'm hoping we can push out v14.2.0 early next week.  Anything that needs
to get in should be merged by EOD Friday so we can run QA over the
weekend.

After v14.2.0 is released, we're back to normal:

- Everything targets master.

- Anything that needs to be backported goes through the normal backport
process: either via a tracker ticket, or a feature backport pull-request,
with the 'nautilus: ' prefix and nautilus milestone.

sage