Re: Ceph, container and memory

Let me take back something, afterthoughts, yes "memory.request" is
what we are interested in, the only thing is that there is no
/sys/fs/cgroup/memory equivalent.
If we take the OSD example, we could set REQUEST to 1GB and LIMIT to
2GB (making up numbers again) which leaves 1GB for backfilling and
other stuff.
The last thing is, as part of these 4GB how much do we want to give to
the osd_memory_target.

Thanks!
–––––––––
Sébastien Han
Principal Software Engineer, Storage Architect

"Always give 100%. Unless you're giving blood."