blinking lights via rook

See

	https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/26684
	https://pad.ceph.com/p/blinky-lights

I think the hurdles are:

- Add the appropriate hook to orchestrator_cli to turn a light on or off.
Right now the code to remote() to the orchestrator is commented out in my
PR.  The call sites have the device id (vendor/model/serial), host, and
device name (e.g., sda).

- Get a recentish libstoragemgmt into the rook container image, or some
other container image we can schedule.

- Either teach rook how to do a one-off "run this command on this host" to
turn a light on or off, or teach the mgr rook module to schedule that
command itself.  I'm not sure whether or not we want/need rook in the loop
for turning these lights on or not... thoughts?  It seems like if rook
does it, it needs a configmap (or something) to store the state of lights
it wants on or off so it can reset them when it restarts.  The mgr module
can (should?) do the exact same thing when the mgr restarts.

For the record, the lsmcli command we ultimately need to run is

 lsmcli local-disk-fault-led-on --path $PATH

modulo s/fault/ident/ or s/on/off/.

sage