dashboard cherrypy ipv6... to monkey patch or not

As discussed previously on ceph-devel, cherrypy on centos is a relic,
and was monkey patched at least once, for ssl issues [0]. There's
another issue that has popped up with cherrypy, this time with ipv6 in
rook. I think it is probably better to solve this on the rook side,
but wanted to put it up for discussion:

By default the dashboard binds cherrypy server to any interface (i.e.
"::"). The version of cherrypy on centos throws an exception [1] when
the host doesn't have ipv6 loopback support configured (which seems to
be the common case in the containers running on kubernetes). Newer
versions of cherrypy just log a warning.

For various reasons Rook would benefit from binding to "::", but
cannot because of this bug. Since Kubernetes doesn't yet support ipv6
[2] this is a big deal--we can bind to 0.0.0.0, but it does mean that
Rook has to later detect ipv6 support and reconfigure itself to use
"::".

The big question for ceph-devel is... is ipv6 so widely supported now
by default that monkey patching cherrypy to remove this check/bug
would _only ever_ benefit Rook? And if so, perhaps we should just
handle the fix there.

[0]: https://github.com/ceph/ceph/commit/ce92ddf4
[1]: http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/37651
[2]: https://github.com/kubernetes/enhancements/issues/508