proposed docs.ceph.com url structure change

The documentation improvement project has been discussing several
aspects of search engine optimizations recently to help users find the
the docs they need more efficiently (e.g. not being directed by a
search engine to old versions of the docs).

We've come up with a multi-part approach which we'd like to form
consensus on and implement soon:

1) using canonical URLs

This is metadata that we'll add to every page's header with Sphinx's
help which hints to search engines about where to find the latest /
canonical version of page. For example:

  The canonical URL for https://docs.ceph.com/docs/luminous/something
would be https://docs.ceph.com/something OR
https://docs.ceph.com/latest/something. See next item.

2) URL changes

To support the canonical URLs we're proposing a change the URL
structure such that accessing https://docs.ceph.com will redirect to
https://docs.ceph.com/latest which would currently display `mimic` and
soon `nautilus` while retaining also the explicit versioned URLs like
`/mimic/`.

We've been looking at the build infrastructure and have come up with
an approach to automate these links using the new machine-readable
release information.

3) robots.txt

We'll explicitly instruct search engines to not index (a) wip branches
and (b) releases below a certain threshold (e.g. < jewel).