Re: python-cephclient for Mgr/RESTful plugin

Glad to hear that :)

Also, if you are looking into a higher coverage by the restful module,
I recommend looking into the /request endpoint as documented, here:

http://docs.ceph.com/docs/master/mgr/restful/#the-request-endpoint

That should allow you to schedule any monitor command but you will
need to parse everything yourself and the backwards compatibility is
not guaranteed there.

-boris