Re: mon upgrade vs msgr2 addrs

Can't we get a lot closer to making this automatic by having the
monitors try and reach each other on the msgr2 port? We could have
them test and enable it for public broadcast automatically if they
succeed.

That does still leave the possibility of something like the monitors
having unrestricted access and the clients being blocked by a
firewall. I'm not sure if that's worth worrying about, or if the more
complicated test code is worth whatever improvement to the user
experience we can get as a result.
-Greg