Ceph-open-terrarium

Hi All,

time a ago i did a project called "ceph-open-terrarium". https://github.com/MalloZup/ceph-open-terrarium

My main and humble motivation was to enable community to deploy in a modern and cheap way (terraform on Libvirt/Kvm)  the Infrastructure needed (VMs/disks), so that on a later phase an user could choose which way he wanted to setup the CEPH cluster (ansible, saltstack, etc)

I hope it can help , and feel free to fork it upstream on CEPH GitHub if you think it could be useful as entry-point for the Ceph community.

Have a nice day

Dario Maiocchi

--

Dario Maiocchi