Re: cache libboost (and more) for speeding up the build

This seems to have broken the build on Bionic as installation depends
on libicu55

ceph-libboost-regex1.67-dev depends on ceph-libboost-regex1.67.0 which
depends on libicu55.

libicu55 is unavailable in Bionic (replaced by libicu60). I guess we
are building the Bionic packages on a release prior to Bionic?

http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/37513

--
Cheers,
Brad