Re: [Ceph-qa] 12.2.10 QE Luminous validation status

https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/25170 is merged

There is one failed job.  Bred please take a look and approve ceph-ansible run.

Is this the run in question?

http://pulpito.ceph.com/yuriw-2018-11-20_17:43:50-ceph-ansible-mimic-distro-basic-ovh/

(Looks like more than 1 failed job, but it's much better than the previous run which was 100% red.)

Special thanks to Bred for digging into underground world of
ceph-ansible and teuthology !

Assuming it's approved, Sage for your final review and publishing.

David FYI

Thanks!