container images for development (ceph-ci) branches

What would it take to create container images for development builds
(i.e., ceph-ci branches)?

Currently we don't need this for every branch, but it will be imporant
very soon (if it isn't already) to build images for some branches in order
to test changes targetting rook or ceph-ansible in container mode.  IIRC
the issues are

1- we probably don't want to push a container for every ceph-ci build onto
docker hub, and we don't have a private container registry to push to

2- jenkins isn't triggering a container build for dev builds

3- jenkins isn't triggering a container build for release builds either.

I'm guessing 3 is something we should just fix, so there's no human needed
to get an up to date container into the public registries after a release.

For 1 and 2, perhaps a quick fix would be to trigger a build only if there
is a keyword in the branch name (e.g., 'container')?  That solves the
immediate problem until we decide where to put images generated for every
test build.

Suggestions welcome!

Thanks-
sage