Nautilus timing

Hi everyone,

Just a reminder on the Nautilus timing:

 - Release target is Feb 2019 (9 months after Mimic, which was in May)
 - That means we should plan to freeze in early January

As always, I think it is up to the respective leads as far as exactly when
and how they freeze, and how they decide which pull requests to merge and
which to defer to the next release cycle (Octopus!).  I think early
January is a good target, though, as it historically seems to take around
6 weeks to get the tests all passing and the release out the door.

That means we have a bit under two months left!

sage