PR archive

We had a discussion yesterday in which I suggested that we might want
to keep archive of old PRs. as we're going through the stale ones. It
seems to me that it would make it slightly easier to let go of old PRs
if the code in its original form existed somewhere. I created this:

https://github.com/yehudasa/pr-archive

That generates something like this:

https://github.com/yehudasa/ceph-pr-archive/branches

It takes a snapshot of the current PR state and pushes each PR in its
own two branches: one branch just by PR, one branch by PR and its HEAD
commit id, so that if code changes it will later be stored as a
separate branch. It also maintains another archive-info branch in
which it keeps info about each PR. Sadly there's not much info that
can be easily extracted by the cli tools, so it only stores the PR's
title.

Yehuda