Re: CEPH_CAP_FILE_SHARED vs CEPH_CAP_FILE_RD

Hi Greg,
I don't read server code. But from my test: I use ceph-fuse to mount
/mnt/test1 and /mnt/test2. If I open a file with Fr and don't release
the cap in /mnt/test1 .  I can write the same file successfully in
/mnt/test2. So it seems client1 hold Fs and client2 can still  require
Fw. Is it right?

Marvin