Re: pg log hard limit upgrade bug

Thanks, Neha. The luminous revert was just merged and we'll cut 12.2.10 to push it out to users.

Regarding Mimic, will there be a revert there as well? Since the pg hard limit patches are present in 13.2.2, it sounds like we'll need to revert them before we release 13.2.3?

(Note that Yuri was planning to start QE for 13.2.3 - Yuri, please hold off on that for now?)

Nathan