Re: A suggest about Batch Read API

Thank you~
But for bluestore, does this mean that it still needs to be called
many times, and the requests should be executed by bluestore one by
one? Can we let bluestore execute multiple requests at a time?
Maybe bluestore already has a batch read api, but I can find the
read(offset, length) api .
Sage Weil <sage@xxxxxxxxxxxx> 于2018年10月25日周四 下午10:05写道: