Re: [Ceph-qa] 12.2.9 QE Luminous validation status

rgw approved, thanks

i added some details to http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/36491 regarding the s3a-hadoop failures. all 4 runs of the multisite tests passed, but had cluster warnings about slow requests - i don't think we've seen those against luminous before