ceph-mgr PTL

Hi Ceph developers,

ceph-mgr is continuing to grow in scope, with more modules, especially
the work on orchestration modules (ansible, deepsea, rook).  This is
great, but it's exceeding the capacity of ad hoc code review attention
-- it seems like we need someone specifically focused on staying on
top of the reviews/testing/general cohesion for all this.

We have Lenz (thank you Lenz!) already leading the dashboard module,
but I think we probably don't want to extend that to having one PTL
per module in general -- dashboard is a special case.

So I think we have two active areas of need here:
 - the orchestration modules (i.e. the ongoing development of
orchestrator.py and the orchestrator_cli module in partnership with
each of the orchestrator modules that consume it)
 - ceph-mgr in general (everything behind the MgrModule interface, and
the modules themselves as necessary).

We could consider having a PTL role for one of those and leaving the
other to ad-hoc development, having two new PTL roles for "mgr core"
and "mgr orchestration", or having one PTL who is responsible for core
ceph-mgr and the interfaces all the way up to orchestrator modules.  I
probably lean toward the last one as it's simplest, although will be a
lot of work for anyone taking it on.

Please share your thoughts!

John