BEGINNERS BUGS TO HELP ME LEARN CEPH

Hi list,

I have been able to fix my earlier errors and the others i encountered
while trying to setup my system for ceph.

I think the error i faced was due to some other package which was
installed on my system. This is because, in the cause of my struggle
to fix the error my system crashed. After setting up a new linux
system, the building phase commands ./do_cmake.sh, cd build and make
ran completely.

During the running phase that is "../src/vstart.sh --debug --new -x
--localhost --bluestore" i faced another error which looked as such:

File "/usr/local/bin/ceph", line 128, in <module>
    import rados
ImportError: librados.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such
file or directory

I tried locating the file "locate librados.so.2" in which case i found this

/home/kerlyn/FOSS/ceph/build/lib/librados.so.2
/home/kerlyn/FOSS/ceph/build/lib/librados.so.2.0.0

After running sudo apt-get install ceph , then i tried running ceph
cluster again . I got it working and now am able to access the
dashboard.

Since my system is now up and running, i wish to ask if you can
propose me a beginners task  i can start working on.

Thanks,
Kerlyn Nkep.