Re: documentation improvements

Thanks to those who attended the documentation community meeting this
morning. We've updated the etherpad
(https://pad.ceph.com/p/Ceph_Documentation) with all of the feedback
from the meeting and from this e-mail thread.

The current plan is to select and complete one enhancement from the
pile of options, and then revisit the topic once a month to select a
new improvement. We'll be starting with adding a link to github source
/ PR, and a mechanism for reporting issues. If you'd like to tackle
one of the improvements, please reach out at anytime.

- Noah