tracker e-mails not going out

The script used to create backport issues in Redmine created enough
issues this morning to cause our tracker VM's IP to get blacklisted from
sending e-mail due to suspected spam.

Anytime this happens and I whitelist the IP, the IP gets blocked again
as queued mail gets sent out.

This unfortunately means any mail between 1201 and about 2359 UTC today
will have to get tossed.

I'm looking into the possibility of moving to a hosted Redmine instance
so we don't have to worry about spammers or OVH's spam filters anymore.

Sorry for the lost mail :(

--
David Galloway
Systems Administrator, RDU