Outreachy Projects Needed

Hi All,

Ceph is participating in the Outreachy December 2018 to March 2019 internships.
We are seeking mentors to propose projects that Outreachy interns can work on
during their internship. Project proposals will be reviewed by the Ceph
coordinators:

- Ali Maredia <amaredia@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Mike Perez <me@xxxxxxxx>

When the application period opens on Sept. 19, 2018, applicants will start
making contributions to approved projects. Mentors should submit projects as
soon as possible, but no later than two weeks before the Outreachy application
period closes on Oct. 30, 2018.

Full details about the Outreachy program, the internship timeline, and mentor
duties and time commitments can be found on our community's Call for
Participation page on the Outreachy website:

https://www.outreachy.org/communities/cfp/ceph/

--
Mike Perez (thingee)